Mittwoch, 2. September 2009

Travel Blog: Day -31

No good news from my apartment. By now it looks like I will only get people to rent single rooms. I know my landlord will not be happy about it and chances are that I am not allowed to do this at all.
Yesterday two girls took a look at my place and seemed really interested. I had a good feeling about them, too. Got a message from them today that they unexpectedly got an offer for a dorm room so they are going for this (cheaper) option.

I now advertised in the local newspaper - the ad will be published on Friday. I just hope there are some people who are just as desperately looking for a place as I am looking for somebody to rent it to.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Und? Hat die Anzeige was geholfen? Neue Mieter in Sicht?
*Margit

. hat gesagt…

Auf die Anzeige hat sich leider niemand gemeldet. Allerdings hab ich jetzt 3 WG-Kandidaten zusammen, die mir ziemlich sympathisch sind...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wünsch dir viel Glück!
*Margit